Monday 9 September 2013

sakzitime

Hello everyone!
So I assume that you like this blog because it keeps growing and the amount of page views I get every week absolutely blows my mind.

THANK YOU.

Now I know you like discovering new music and you know how much I love finding new things too
So please tweet me with videos and names of bands you think I should check out! I am looking forward to it!
@kerbelker_s

Oh and on an unrelated topic, I started vlogs
Please subscribe and like my videos on youtube so hopefully I can go to more concerts and just bringing you the best of the best
Thank you in advance

channel name: Sakzitime

If you want to get the latest things I listen to, you may follow me on sound cloud as well --- kerbelker_s

I just want to High 5 every single one of you!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment