Saturday 1 March 2014

Calling All Astronauts


If you have not heard of them yet, you are seriously missing out. CAA is a London based “Electro Goth Punk three-piece” band. If that description does not intrigue you then I don’t know what will, I mean, it’s all inclusive.

The vocalist, programmer and producer is David B.
The guitarist , J Browning
The Bassist, Kristi Bury

CAA have achieved many things as a band, they topped the Twitter Music Charts twice in 2012, were number 1 in Reverbnation’s Alternative Chart and they have been gaining support from all across the globe.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN LUST (released 11/02/14):
My first thought as I pressed play is that they sounded so full of energy and I could only imagine the song being played live in front of me. The song is so electrifying, with so many things happening at the same time, so many sounds, it entranced me instantly. I was sitting in a crowded café and as I pressed play the sound completely overcame me. I was taken away.
The song “It could have been lust” integrates so many genres and crosses all borders. Exactly as they described themselves, “Electro Goth Punk”

The music sounds mainly rock and metal with influences of electro which is not overpowering at all.
If any of the afore mentioned genres intrigue you, I definitely propose you listen to Calling All Astronauts.

Calling All Astronauts:
www.callingallastronauts.com
www.reverbnation.com/callingallastronauts
callingallastronauts1.bandcamp.com
@CAA_Official

No comments:

Post a Comment