Wednesday 14 August 2013

for your listening pleasure

Hi guys. It has been over a month since I posted something worth reading and I do aplogise for that as I have been on other social media following bands like one direction and the Jonas brothers on tour hah.
This post is different to the rest of them but I have a feeling you’ll receive more of it. So to the readers (thank you!) please give me feedback @kerbelker_s.
Sorry that I am rating so much but I know it has been a while. I plan on giving more full posts like I have tried before, giving a short background of the artists and bands with song names. But I am going to keep this different.
These are a few bands I stumbled across. I legit did not know or hear about them. I just youtubed and rediscovered old random singers that I used to listen to. I like this because it is a very alternative music selection and I think it is my favourite kind.
Here is a list of music you HAVE to listen to. Do yourself a favour.
1. Basic vacation – I believe
2. Bastille – thing we lost in the fire
3. Blink182 – all the small things
4. Cage the elephant – aint no rest for the wicked
5. Cage the elephant – back against the wall
6. Chevelle – send the pain below
7. Creed – higher
8. Default – wasting my time
9. Disturbed – inside the fire
10. Fitz and the tantrums – fools gold
11. Fuel – shimmer
12. Green river ordinance – it aint love
13. Incubus – love hurts
14. Limp bizkit – re-arranged
15. Matt nathanson – earthquake weather
16. Nine inch nails – only
17. Nine inch nails – the hand that feeds
18. Creed – one
19. Puddle of mudd – psycho
20. Radiohead – creep
21. Redlight king – born to rise
22. Said the whale – I love you
23. Seether – fine again
24. Soundgarden – black hole sun
25. Staind – for you
26. Stained – so far away
27. Terraplane sun – get me golden
28. The airborne toxic event – sometime around midnight
29. Third eye blind – semi-charmed life
30. Three days grace – just like you
31. Tool – schism
32. Weezer – Beverly hills
33. Weezer – pork and beans
34. Enation – feel this

That is all for now. I discovered all of this in the space of 2 days. Some you might like, others not. But give it a listen.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment